8.4.08

It's Been Such A Long Time...


Guitar Hero
Originally uploaded by xadrian.
...I think I should be going.
Time doesn't wait for me,
It keeps on rolling.

I've got so much to talk about and so little I think I can actually say for reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss.

Is it all clear now?

Let's put it this way, Ms. A got Guitar Hero on Saturday and that wasn't the high point of my weekend.

Did you ever have a weekend that made you question what the hell you were doing again on Monday? Have you ever gone from quitting time Friday to punch in on Monday just talking and drinking and laughing and playing? I'm going to be completely spoiled now because it was so good I'm going to try to recapture it and it's not going to happen, so I spent Monday trying to accept that and allow myself to appreciate the memory.

I'm happier now than I've been in a long, long time. I've met new people that are fantastic and seen old friends that were fantastic to begin with. I was given very little responsibility and I felt free and loose and ready to do anything. It was a great jump start. I just have to get back into finishing a few projects, hopefully this won't distract me too much.

And if it did, that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Really.

Carry on.

No comments: