18.4.08

Because I have nothing better to write

1) Do you like blue cheese? Nope

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? nO.

3) Do you own any guns? Squirt and rubberband.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I get root beers and chocolate malts

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not generally.

6) What do you think of hot dogs? They're delicious with chili and cheese.

7) Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice.

9) Can you do push ups? Yes, maybe about 40-50 before I have a heart attack.

10) Can you do a chin up? Not really.

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have any.

12) Favorite hobby? Drawing robots.

13) Ever been in a car wreck? Not a major one - just fender benders.

14) Do you have ADD? Yes. Wait, what?

15) What's one trait that you love about yourself? I'm quick witted.

16) Middle name? Michael

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Pillow fight. Office is chilly. Cramp in my calf.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Pack of smokes, texmex for lunch, coffee.

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, juice.

20) Current worry? That it's going to end.

21) Current hate right now? A project I'm working on is pretty dead in the water.

23) How did you bring in the New Year? With my kids. Well...we were all in the same house.

24) Where would you like to go? Japan.

25) Name three people who will complete this? I can't name three people who'd read this.

26) Do you own slippers? No.

27) What shirt are you wearing? Blue collar shirt.

28)Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really.

29) Can you whistle? Yup.

30) Favorite color? Blue.

31) Would you be a pirate? Probably not. Romantic view of pirates aside, I'd make a lousy pirate.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on the radio.

33) Favorite girl's name? Genevieve

34) Favorite boy's name? Keegan or Logan

35) What's in your pocket? Box of cigarettes, two sets of keys, lighter, phone.

36) Last thing that made you laugh? Jawbone Radio podcast.

37) Best bed sheets as a child? I think I had Star Wars sheets. Those were cool.

38) Worst injury you've ever had? Broken jaw.

39) Do you love where you live? Yes. I love Austin.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? Two. But I've got three computers.

41) Who is your loudest friend? Siobhan. Sorry, hon. But you are.

42) How many dogs do you have? One, and that's enough thanks.

43) Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.

45) What is your favorite book? Imajica by Clive Barker.

46) What is your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

47) Favorite Sports Team? Colorado Avalanche

48) What song do you want played at your funeral? Daily City Train by Rancid

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Calming kids down during a storm.

50) Do you believe in love at first sight? No, but I'm not that kind of a person. I'm glad other people believe in it.

No comments: