18.3.08

I Hate My Fucking Ears

A couple times a year I go through this awful bout of built up ear wax and it seriously consumes days and days. I try to help them stay clean with a little warm water each day and I'm really conscious about cleaning around them so as not to have any extra crap go in there, but I think I just produce it from the inside out in copious amounts that leave me in pain and unable to focus.

I know you're not supposed to be anything bigger than your elbow in your ear but dammit, I get tired of not hearing anything. My ears just don't get rid of this crap like they should. It's painful, I can't concentrate and I end up having to go to the doctor where they cluck their tongue and give me a hard time about putting shit in my ears.

So now I'm at work cocking my head to one side for no other reason than I want to keep my unplugged ear higher in the air to hear better. Because that makes sense. I'll go home and search in vain for the little ear bulb I don't have, dump warm water in there to loosen it up, then peroxide, then olive oil, then whatever else till I give up and go to the doctor where I'll pay $25 for someone to get on my case and the use a turkey baster to flush my damn ear out.

Fuck my ears, man. Stupid lazy non-waxing removing pieces of junk.

No comments: