1.10.03

Notes from the Peanut Gallery

Mrs. Austin here. I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know what horrible parents we are. Lil Miss Austin has, on various repetitive occasion, been known to poop in her "night time panties" in bed. These are pull ups so there's no real harm done other than we have to change her and she still isn't asleep at 10:30 at night. We've been very clear with her that you don't poop in your night time panties. She knows that she is supposed to poop in the "big potty". I think maybe we were a little too clear on this.

Last night she walked into the living room (west wing interrupts) with a handful of poo. Yes, you hear me. A hand FULL of poo. But she didn't poop in her panties. That's right folks. She put her hands in her pants, pooped, and then brought it to us.

"See, Mommy-Daddy? I didn't poop in my night time panties!"

God.

No comments: